Ship secure high quality software faster.
- SaturdayMP Show #33: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 5 (Removing Webpack CI Fixes)
- SaturdayMP Show #32: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 4 (Removing Webpack)
- SaturdayMP Show #31: Human Resource Machine Fibonacci and Three Sort
- SaturdayMP Show #30: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 3 (Testing & Merging)
- SaturdayMP Show #29: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 2: Upgrading Rails
Tag! Your it!
.NET .NET Core ASP.NET MVC BackAndForth Behemoth Garden BEMCheckBox Birm build business side C# DataGrip Docker Entity Framework fun hack the box Introduction to ORMs for DBAs ios jetbrains kids thinking outside the box Mini-Compressor native-binding nginx NUnit ORM react Reduce image size Reduce photo size ruby RubyMine ruby on rails saturdaymp show security Smaller images software development sql-server standard ruby Takeaways TeamCity Temporal Database Today I Learned Ubuntu xamarin xamarin ios .net native-binding xplugins xplugins.iOS.BEMCheckBox
Tag Archives: gitlab
In this episode I fix issues in continuous integration (CI) pipeline and other DevOps caused by removing Webpack. Longer episode as I encounter a issue with Dart Sass for Rails and I think the CI builds the Docker containers for … Continue reading
In this episode I do some more testing, fix issues found during the CI, and merge the branch to main which kicks off a production deployment of the SaturdayMP site. Should have been a shorter video but I created a … Continue reading
In this stunning conclusion to the 3 part series I finally get HTTP Basic Authentication working. Including merging my changes into the main branch in GitLab and making sure it works in staging and production in Render. The video is … Continue reading