Ship secure high quality software faster.
- SaturdayMP Show #33: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 5 (Removing Webpack CI Fixes)
- SaturdayMP Show #32: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 4 (Removing Webpack)
- SaturdayMP Show #31: Human Resource Machine Fibonacci and Three Sort
- SaturdayMP Show #30: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 3 (Testing & Merging)
- SaturdayMP Show #29: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 2: Upgrading Rails
Tag! Your it!
.NET .NET Core ASP.NET MVC BackAndForth Behemoth Garden BEMCheckBox Birm build business side C# DataGrip Docker Entity Framework fun hack the box Introduction to ORMs for DBAs ios jetbrains kids thinking outside the box Mini-Compressor native-binding nginx NUnit ORM react Reduce image size Reduce photo size ruby RubyMine ruby on rails saturdaymp show security Smaller images software development sql-server standard ruby Takeaways TeamCity Temporal Database Today I Learned Ubuntu xamarin xamarin ios .net native-binding xplugins xplugins.iOS.BEMCheckBox
Tag Archives: http basic auth
In this stunning conclusion to the 3 part series I finally get HTTP Basic Authentication working. Including merging my changes into the main branch in GitLab and making sure it works in staging and production in Render. The video is … Continue reading
In this episode I get the Basic Authentication NGINX configuration working using the envsubst tool to replace environment variables in the config file. Ran out of time to test the fix in actual staging. That will hopefully be done in … Continue reading
In this episode I explain and then start to add HTTP Basic Authentication to the Saturday MP website which is a Ruby on Rails application hosted on a Passenger Docker image. As usual I ran into some trouble and at … Continue reading