Ship secure high quality software faster.
- SaturdayMP Show #33: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 5 (Removing Webpack CI Fixes)
- SaturdayMP Show #32: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 4 (Removing Webpack)
- SaturdayMP Show #31: Human Resource Machine Fibonacci and Three Sort
- SaturdayMP Show #30: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 3 (Testing & Merging)
- SaturdayMP Show #29: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 2: Upgrading Rails
Tag! Your it!
.NET .NET Core ASP.NET MVC BackAndForth Behemoth Garden BEMCheckBox Birm build business side C# DataGrip Docker Entity Framework fun hack the box Introduction to ORMs for DBAs ios jetbrains kids thinking outside the box Mini-Compressor native-binding nginx NUnit ORM react Reduce image size Reduce photo size ruby RubyMine ruby on rails saturdaymp show security Smaller images software development sql-server standard ruby Takeaways TeamCity Temporal Database Today I Learned Ubuntu xamarin xamarin ios .net native-binding xplugins xplugins.iOS.BEMCheckBox
Tag Archives: hack the box
In this episode I find the root flag for the Busqueda machine on Hack the Box. Took a wrong turn looking for Gitea and Git vulnerabilities but eventually found the root flag with help from the walkthrough. Watch part 2 … Continue reading
In this episode I get a reverse shell working and make some progress on capturing the root flag. Spoiler: There is a self hosted GitHub like website. Watch part 1 of me hacking the Busqueda machine at: Thanks to Hack … Continue reading
In this episode I find the user flag for the Busqueda machine on Hack the Box. Perhaps with a little help from the walkthrough and Chat GPT to assist with my lack of Python knowledge. Thanks to Hack the Box … Continue reading