Ship secure high quality software faster.
- SaturdayMP Show #33: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 5 (Removing Webpack CI Fixes)
- SaturdayMP Show #32: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 4 (Removing Webpack)
- SaturdayMP Show #31: Human Resource Machine Fibonacci and Three Sort
- SaturdayMP Show #30: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 3 (Testing & Merging)
- SaturdayMP Show #29: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 2: Upgrading Rails
Tag! Your it!
.NET .NET Core ASP.NET MVC BackAndForth Behemoth Garden BEMCheckBox Birm build business side C# DataGrip Docker Entity Framework fun hack the box Introduction to ORMs for DBAs ios jetbrains kids thinking outside the box Mini-Compressor native-binding nginx NUnit ORM react Reduce image size Reduce photo size ruby RubyMine ruby on rails saturdaymp show security Smaller images software development sql-server standard ruby Takeaways TeamCity Temporal Database Today I Learned Ubuntu xamarin xamarin ios .net native-binding xplugins xplugins.iOS.BEMCheckBox
Tag Archives: mac
Working on my code example for my upcoming SQL Saturday 710 talk I ran into a performance issue. My laptop is an older MacBook Pro and I was trying to run my example on a Windows virtual machine… What is … Continue reading
You created a private Putty key on Windows workstation to access a remote service but now you need to access that same remote service from a Mac workstation. In my case I need to access the same Git repository from … Continue reading
When I was first figuring out how to port the BEMCheckBox to Xamarin I built the framework manually. This is obviously not a good long term solution so I set about figuring out how to automate the build. The first … Continue reading