Ship secure high quality software faster.
- SaturdayMP Show #33: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 5 (Removing Webpack CI Fixes)
- SaturdayMP Show #32: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 4 (Removing Webpack)
- SaturdayMP Show #31: Human Resource Machine Fibonacci and Three Sort
- SaturdayMP Show #30: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 3 (Testing & Merging)
- SaturdayMP Show #29: Upgrading Website from Rails 6.1 to 7.0 Part 2: Upgrading Rails
Tag! Your it!
.NET .NET Core ASP.NET MVC BackAndForth Behemoth Garden BEMCheckBox Birm build business side C# DataGrip Docker Entity Framework fun hack the box Introduction to ORMs for DBAs ios jetbrains kids thinking outside the box Mini-Compressor native-binding nginx NUnit ORM react Reduce image size Reduce photo size ruby RubyMine ruby on rails saturdaymp show security Smaller images software development sql-server standard ruby Takeaways TeamCity Temporal Database Today I Learned Ubuntu xamarin xamarin ios .net native-binding xplugins xplugins.iOS.BEMCheckBox
Tag Archives: jetbrains
The system test is finally working!! I go over, again, why it’s important to make sure your tests fail. Now that the test is working I start refactoring it to remove duplicate code. Spent longer then I would have thought … Continue reading
I get one system test working for generating the todo file and almost get the second test working. The second test that actually tests the bug we fixed. Went down a bit of rabbit hole trying to get the optimal … Continue reading
I, Chris, spend a lot longer then I anticipated filling out the JetBrains Developer Ecosystem Survey 2023. Thought it would be a quick half-hour but turned into 2 hours. Sorry in advance for the long video. If you use the … Continue reading
Chris fights to get the debugger working in RubyMine and does not make any progress on Standard. It was frustrating but overall Chris enjoys working with RubyMine so thank you JetBrains for creating it. If you have any questions you … Continue reading