The leaves are starting to change, the days are getting shorter, and the garden is ready to harvest. That means fall is here in all it’s glory. It also means my summer sabbatical is over.
I spent my sabbatical teaching myself mobile phone development and working on Arduino projects with my daughter. While I enjoyed my sabbatical I’m looking forward to working again. It feels good to serve others and be rewarded with multi-coloured certificates of appreciation with The Queen or Prime Ministers faces on them on them (i.e money).
Some of the ways my work can make your life better include:
- Create an application to solve a problem.
- Upgrade and/or refactor your existing legacy application.
- Help you pick the right technology for your needs.
- Simplify a complicated part of your application and/or business.
- Research and develop solutions to hard7uih software problems.
- Automate your build and deployment process.
- Database design, optimization, and migration.
More information about me can be found on my company website, resume, LinkedIn, and GitHub profile. I can be reached by phone at 780-886-3406 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.