I spent my sabbatical teaching myself mobile phone development and working on Arduino projects with my daughter. While I enjoyed my sabbatical I’m looking forward to working again. It feels good to serve others and be rewarded with multi-coloured certificates of appreciation with The Queen or Prime Ministers faces on them on them (i.e money).
Some of the ways my work can make your life better include:
- Create an application to solve a problem.
- Upgrade and/or refactor your existing legacy application.
- Help you pick the right technology for your needs.
- Simplify a complicated part of your application and/or business.
- Research and develop solutions to hard7uih software problems.
- Automate your build and deployment process.
- Database design, optimization, and migration.
More information about me can be found on my company website, resume, LinkedIn, and GitHub profile. I can be reached by phone at 780-886-3406 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.