Let’s be honest. Sales of Mini-Compressor have been steady, but what we really want is 4 bazillion people to buy a copy and tell 2 friends. Then we can have bags with dollar signs on them! And build our dream garage*.
We’ve been working our little brains to think of ways to market our flagship product, on a basement level budget, and this is what we’ve come up**
- $0.05 off coupon for Mini-Wheats when you purchase a copy of Mini-Compressor
- Chris will eat a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs when you click that Buy Now button (OK, this one will end up costing us money)
- Saturday MP will buy the cutest car ever made, a little Mini Cooper, when the 2 gabillionth copy of Mini-Compressor is sold
- Chris and Ada will take turns saying the words “Mac Mini” for every copy sold
- Send customers previously loved copies of Mini Pops albums. Used record stores are probably littered with them!
* Among other things on our “things-to-spend-money-on list”. You know, while we’re being honest.
** OK, we didn’t say they were good. Just ideas. Our ideas.